shenanigans.

a compilation of complete ruckus.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Blunt.

I truly adore blunt people. I was working the other night and although this situation may seem extremely awkward, it wasn't at all.

I was in charge of the drive thru window and a man drove up with his wife. i gave him the six eclairs, two cookies, and four slices of cheesecake he had ordered, and his wife butted in exclaiming that they were all for her because she just couldn't get enough sweets. the man then turned to me and explained that she was pregnant. i gave an excited reply, him then adding...with another man's baby.

the strange thing was that they both sort of giggled after he said this. you could tell he was being completely honest, but apparently after the nine month pregnancy they had made their peace with it. however, i still didn't know what to say.


A random addition...my friend kim is from taiwan, but was adopted by two americans. my friend savannah had hung out with kim a bunch and met her parents several times. one day i was talking about the fact that kim had been adopted and savannah had a heart attack. she had no clue and couldn't believe it. how could she not have? i mean seriously....her parents were BOTH WHITE. it's not like her parents were in the hospital and the doctor came in and said, "well guys, you're having a girl. and she's asian." haha.

anyway. that was really random. adios.

4 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Greedy Kristian said...

Oh man, I can totally see savannah saying that. Funny thing is I can see you saying it too.

 
At 1:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ths rly sx. plz jst cll me.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger VievEGirL said...

I think I am going to pee my pants. I loved the lady declaring she needed all the sweets to herself. LOL!!!

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Svein Dale Soleng said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home